Monday, February 2, 2009

Diane at A Picture is Worth a 1,000 Words tagged me to do a photo Meme. The directions are to look in the 6th folder of your My Pictures folder, post the 6th picture and write about it.



This picture is from Christmas 2007. It is of my hubby and sons at a Christmas party in Japan while we were stationed there. I love this picture of my boys and the picture swap was fun to do because you don't know what picture is the 6th one in the 6th folder and so you get a surprise out of this as well as your blog friends. I hope you all enjoy the picture and even though I am required to pick people to do this, I hope you all choose to partake in the picture swap.

I would like to pass this on to:

Life of a Southern Belle
Confessions of a Southern Socialite
Sippy Cup Chardonnay
Muffy Martini
Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan
CLEMSONGIRL AND THE COACH

I hope you all enjoy sharing your pictures and have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Joy said...

It has been done... Enjoy!

Unknown said...

That is a great picture Lara! Thanks for playing along!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

THANKS!!! I'll do it soon.

Rachel said...

What a beautiful photo! Your boys are so handsome!

I have done this meme with the 6 from 6 in Nov I believe, so I will try and think of something creative :P Be back soon.

The Simpkins Men

The Simpkins Men

Let's Say Thanks To Our Troops!

Click on the picture below and send your free card to a service member away from home today. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thank God for family!

Well said.....

"In the South, the breeze blows softer...neighbors are friendlier, nosier, and more talkative. (By contrast with the Yankee, the Southerner never uses one word when ten or twenty will do)...This is a different place. Our way of thinking is different, as are our ways of seeing, laughing, singing, eating, meeting and parting. Our walk is different, as the old song goes, our talk and our names. Nothing about us is quite the same as in the country to the north and west. What we carry in our memories is different too, and that may explain everything else."
--Charles Kuralt in "Southerners: Portrait of a People"