Friday, February 20, 2009

Our New Home.....well, at least for the next chapter in our lives.


We are so pleased to have found this home. It is a 5 bedroom/2.5 bath/3200sq.ft. home that we will live in at our next duty station. I can't say anymore regarding exactly where it is....sorry! We are so excited because not only is it a new home but it is located in the exact school zone where we want our 14 year old to attend HS. The HS is amazing! The pictures that i have posted are of the owner's decor, not ours. We are pleased with their choices of paint so we will probably leave that alone. I can't wait to move our stuff in, decorate and post pics of the WHOLE house. We have always been blessed and continue to be blessed with wonderful homes for our family no matter where we are sent to serve. We will be making our move in the next couple of months so I will keep you all posted. Thanks to all of you that have prayed for us to find a home and location that would be a blessing to our family. God does answer prayers. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

KSH said...

CONGRATS
OH CHRISTIAN WILL SOOOO MUCH FUN THIS SPRING AND SUMMER IN THAT AWESOME BACKYARD
THE HOUSE IS VERY PRETTY-LOTS OF ROOM AND WOW GORGEOUS YARD
THANKS FOR SHARING

Unknown said...

Hi Lara,
It's a pretty house. I look forward to seeing your decor!

Joy said...

Looks beautiful!! Can't wait til y'all move in and post more pictures!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Glad that you were able to find something that you like and that it's in the school attendance zone that you want. I do so admire military families and your ability to "get up and go." I've traveled but have lived within 100 miles of the place I was born for my entire life.

KAG said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! I graduated in 2006 from Nova! xoxo KAG

Anonymous said...

Ok, wow......it's beautiful, and the kitchen is amazing!

The Simpkins Men

The Simpkins Men

Let's Say Thanks To Our Troops!

Click on the picture below and send your free card to a service member away from home today. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thank God for family!

Well said.....

"In the South, the breeze blows softer...neighbors are friendlier, nosier, and more talkative. (By contrast with the Yankee, the Southerner never uses one word when ten or twenty will do)...This is a different place. Our way of thinking is different, as are our ways of seeing, laughing, singing, eating, meeting and parting. Our walk is different, as the old song goes, our talk and our names. Nothing about us is quite the same as in the country to the north and west. What we carry in our memories is different too, and that may explain everything else."
--Charles Kuralt in "Southerners: Portrait of a People"